Welcome to The Mayfair Senior Living + Care
The Mayfair is located in Abbotsford, BC.
At The Mayfair Senior Living + Care we believe our residents deserve excellence in care and we strive to achieve this by working as a team towards our common goal – A happy and healthy resident.
We deliver person centered and best practice care in a respectful, caring and responsible manner by working together with our residents, their primary care givers, families, and The Fraser Health Authority.
The Mayfair is a 100 bed care community in an estate-like setting.
- 10 convalescent care beds - FraserHealth Subsidized
- 74 complex care beds: 44 subsidized by FraserHealth and 30 private pay
- 16 Independent Living suits. See our page 'The Gardens at The Mayfair'
Care at The Mayfair
At The Mayfair we help you live a life of choice.
You can be assured of the services and opportunities that enhance your life, help you to pursue your goals and interests, and make you feel at home. We offer a comfortable environment that supports and respects the needs of each resident.
- Rooms are comfortably furnished with a bed, night table, wardrobe, mirror, chair and window
- Space for personal decorations to give your room your own touch
- Supplies and equipment for personal and nursing support
- 24-hour life safety systems
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Telephone and cable service (optional)
- Beautiful patios
- Lush landscaped garden
Programs & Services to Help You be Your Best
- Individualized assessment and care planning
- Professional health care team
- Registered nurse 24-hours a day
- Pain and symptom management
- Registered dietitian
- Spiritual services
- Hairdressing/barber services
- Residents' Council
- Family Council
Healthy, delicious and nutritious – that describes our diverse food choices at The Mayfair.
Our menus are developed by a registered dietitian and a professional chef in consultation with our residents. This careful planning results in the preparation of tasty and healthy meals that suit all preferences and cultural needs. Our skilled teams are experienced at providing specialized nutritional care needs such as diabetic, renal and texture modified diets.
Along with the variety of food choices, there are themed menus for holidays, and favorite seasonal fare. Tea, coffee, juice and snacks are offered throughout the day.
Many family members come to dine with their loved ones and partake in the fine meals that are provided at our facility. Our resident chef likes to create new, flavorful dishes and he works with our dietitian and care staff to customize meals to provide maximum nutrition while catering to different dietary requirements and requests.
- Restorative and rehabilitation programs to optimize independence
- Fulfilling recreational and leisure programs for all interests and abilities
- Physical activities
- Music therapy
- Art and creative classes
- Resident safety programs
- Garden and horticultural activities
- Community and cultural events
- Holiday celebrations
- Friendly pet visitations
Some of our Delicious food at The Mayfair ...
Our Meals change according with every season....