Welcome to Lakeshore Care Centre
Lakeshore Care Centre is centrally located in the Como Lake community of Coquitlam, BC.
Lakeshore offers offers 56 licensed residential care beds that are primarily single occupancy with limited double occupancy available.
Our home is conveniently one story and has large outdoor patios where many activities are held throughout the spring and summer months.
Lakeshore Care Center works in collaboration with the Fraser Health Authority.
Care at Lakeshore
At Lakeshore we help you live a life of choice.
You can be assured of the services and opportunities that enhance your life, help you to pursue your goals and interests, and make you feel at home.
Our home has 35 Fraser Health subsidized care beds and 21 private pay. Our rooms are both private and semi-private.
We offer a comfortable environment that supports and respects the needs of each resident.
- Rooms are comfortably furnished with a bed, night table, wardrobe, mirror, chair and window
- Space for personal decorations to give the room your own touch
- Supplies and equipment for personal and nursing support
- 24-hour life safety systems
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Telephone and cable service (optional)
- Beautiful patios
- Landscaped garden
Programs & Services to Help You be Your Best
- Individualized assessment and care planning
- Professional health care team
- Registered nurse 24-hours a day
- Pain and symptom management
- Registered dietitian
- Spiritual services
- Hairdressing/barber services
- Residents' Council
- Family Council
Healthy, delicious and nutritious – that describes our diverse food choices at Lakeshore.
Our menus are developed by a registered dietitian and a professional chef in consultation with our residents. This careful planning results in the preparation of tasty and healthy meals that suit all preferences and cultural needs. Our skilled teams are experienced at providing specialized nutritional care needs such as diabetic, renal and texture modified diets.
Along with the variety of food choices, there are themed menus for holidays, and favorite seasonal fare. Tea, coffee, juice and snacks are offered throughout the day.
Many family members come to dine with their loved ones and partake in the fine meals that are provided at our facility. Our resident chef likes to create new, flavorful dishes and he works with our dietitian and care staff to customize meals to provide maximum nutrition while catering to different dietary requirements and requests.
- Restorative and rehabilitation programs to optimize independence
- Fulfilling recreational and leisure programs for all interests and abilities
- Physical activities
- Music therapy
- Art and creative classes
- Resident safety programs
- Garden and horticultural activities
- Community and cultural events
- Holiday celebrations
- Friendly pet visitations
Some of our Delicious food at Lakeshore ...
Our Meals change according with every season....