Welcome to Independent Living at The Gardens at The Mayfair
Independent Living at The Gardens at The Mayfair is for those that want an active and social life but not the burdens that come with maintaining a home. Many still drive, volunteer, have families close by and a vibrant set of activities and interests.
Our residents needs are at the center of everything we do. The Gardens is dedicated to creating and sustaining superior senior residences that enrich the quality of life for seniors who want, and deserve more. All 16 suits at The Gardens were entirely redeveloped in 2015 and boast new kitchens, bathrooms, flooring and window coverings.
Monthly rental rates for Independent Living start at $1,350
This rate includes:
- Luxury one bedroom garden apartment (530 sq feet) with all new Maytag Appliances, walk-in shower, in suite storage, window coverings and patio furniture.
- Utilities including heat, hot water and hydro.
- Use of on site washer and dryer
Additional services are available:
- One hot meal delivered to suite daily - $400 per month
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service - $50 per week
- Reserved parking spot - $25 per month
- Personal Laundry-Wash/dry/fold up to 8 loads- $200 per month
- Housekeeping, companion or handyman services -$30/hr
- Philips Lifeline - Emergency call bell system - $50 per month
Unique furnishings throughout The Gardens...
Contact The Gardens:
33433 Marshall Road
Abbotsford, B.C. V6K 1B9
Tel 604.855.7217 Fax 604.855.7827
Donna Nance - Office Manager - email@example.com
Marilyn Smart - Director of Care - firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the typical floor plans the Gardens at The Mayfair